Founded in 2006 by CEO Michael Young, Transformed was created to address the chronic shortage of skilled and qualified project managers in the Australian market. With years of industry experience Michael had always had an interest in training and saw a need to set up a development programme for project managers. He had been receiving an increasing number of enquiries from individuals and organisations about where to find good project managers or how to become a project manager. Project Management was growing in recognition and was becoming important particularly in the IT space but there was a recognised national skills shortage especially in the construction industry.
Since then, due to our success, Transformed has expanded into many other fields. We continue to work with leading organisations around Australia and continue to help people build the skills and knowledge needed to get a promotion, get a pay rise or get their dream job.
If you want to know more about Transformed, please get in touch.
Both within our virtual workplace and the learning practices we offer – RPL, distance, self paced study.
Although we take our learning seriously, we are driven to ensure you enjoy your Transformed experience.
Finding a better way
Leading the way for training via innovative learning practices and delivery.
Committed to Success
We’re on a mission to build our clients capability.
Transformed makes a difference by educating individuals and organisations by building skills and knowledge in the fields of: project management, procurement, contract management and building and civil construction. We inspire our stakeholders with our forward thinking, flexible and innovative approach together with our commitment to outstanding customer service.
A core strength of Transformed is the calibre of our facilitators who are all well credentialed and experienced industry experts. Our facilitators are regularly engaged by organisations, both in Australia and internationally, to manage and deliver procurement, IT, building and civil construction projects. This experience allows our facilitators to bring into workshops and course their extensive, current, practical experience as well as an intimate understanding of emerging issues and trends in each specific industry whilst providing an unparalleled array of tips, tricks and real-world examples. As highly experienced trainers they are also able to engage with all participants regardless of their learning styles and adjust their facilitation according to the audience ensuring that all learning outcomes are achieved.
Transformed understands that in a busy and time and budget constrained environment, having time away from work to complete assessments can be a challenge. This can lead to poor value for money and does not result in you achieving the qualification or training outcome you need. This is why Transformed has carefully designed and structured the programs to take into account best practices in learning design, adult learning principles and the latest approaches, such as the 70:20:10 framework.
Our track record speaks for itself, with our completion rate for qualifications being over 90%, which is almost three times the rate of most other providers who average around 35%. As a result, we are the training provider of choice for many of Australia’s leading government and private sector organisations.
Some of Our Clients
- Attorney General’s Department
- Australian Federal Police
- Australian Trade Commission
- Australian War Memorial
- Biosecurity Australia
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority
- Commonwealth Rehabilitation Service
- Building Services Authority (QLD)
- Public Works (QLD)
- Department of Treasury (ACT)
- Disabilities Services Commission (WA)
- Darwin Ports Corporation
- Department of Business and Employment (NT)
- Department of Construction and Infrastructure (NT)
- Department of Health (NT)
- Department of Education and Training (NT)
- NSW Sport and Recreation
- Access Economics
- ATCO Structures
- Australian Institute of Management
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Australia Post
- CEA Technologies
Our work has been recognised with over 40 business and industry awards both in Australia and internationally, and we have been featured in BRW, Australian Financial Review, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age and the Canberra Times. Most recently we received the 2015 ACT Training Excellence Award – Industry Collaboration category for our work with the Department of Education| Department of Employment with the Indigenous Australian Government Development Program (IAGDP).
Transformed has achieved through many awards, recognition as an outstanding provider of education and training. These awards include:
- 2018 – Winner APAC Insider – Australian Enterprise Awards – Best Civil Construction Training Provider
- 2018 – Best Civil Construction Training Provider of the Year 2018 – Canberra – Australia
- 2015 – 2016 – Winner – ACT Training Excellence Awards – Industry Collaboration Category
- 2013 Winner– Australian Business Award – Project Management
- 2012 Winner – Australian Business Award in the following categories: Project Management; Environmental Sustainability and Innovation
- 2012 Winner- ACT Training Excellence Awards in the following categories: Small RTO of the Year and Industry Collaboration
- 2012 Finalist – Unity Awards [globalcompetition in serious games]
- 2012 17th for Anthill’s Smart 100 with the ‘ Online Building Site Safety Game’
- 2012 Winner e-learning category –ACT iAwards
Get Started Now