This program will provide you with an overview on administering and managing contracts in the private sector or in a government environment. It is designed for project team members and those involved in administration and/or purchasing and procurement activities. The course combines best practice theory with practical examples of workplace application.
The course will cover the following topic areas:
- Overview of contract law
- Contract Management in a Government context
- Approaches to managing and administering a contract
- Contract closure
1 Day (9:00am to 5:00pm)
Staff with limited or no prior knowledge of contracts and procurement.
There are no prerequisites for this course
There is no formal assessment for this program
Where to Next
This program provides essential skills and knowledge that may help you attain one of the following nationally recognised procurement qualifications:
- Certificate IV in Government (Procurement and Contracting)
- Diploma of Government (Procurement and Contracting)
- Advanced Diploma Government (Procurement and Contracting)