Thanks to technology, professional development is available in a myriad of forms. You don’t have to sit in a classroom to learn – these days traditional classroom approaches are not the most common way of learning new skills or improving yourself.
In this blog, I chat about how I gain knowledge and learn about new concepts and trends in business. I’ve listed the books and podcasts I mention in the vlog below. Remember to also go outside your industry to learn something new. Commit to lifelong learning and making improvements, changes and get better at what you do.
This is not sponsored content -just sharing with you what I like.
Podcasts – my faves include:
- Freakonomics- Steven D Levitt.
- Small Business Big Marketing- Timbo Reid
- Duct Tape Marketing – John Jantsch
Books I’m reading:
- Crossing the Chasm – Geoffrey Moore
- Expert Secrets- Russell Brunson
- Epic Content Marketing & Content Inc – Joe Pulizzi
- Business Model Generation – Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur
Look out for my next vlog about Business Models.